11 May Seven Reasons why you should develop your eCommerce Website With Magento
The Retail industry is facing a major shift with online shopping industry. People are leaning more towards the online shopping websites instead of visiting stores physically and doing shopping. The result is many brands are closing their physical outlets. Many renowned shopping malls are closing too. Seems like, in the next 10 years, each and every business owner will be selling goods online. And somehow that is a beneficial move for end consumers as well.
Here are the reasons why you must have an E Commerce Website if you sell goods and services.
- When you have an e commerce website, there are no limitations to include types of products like a shop has. For example, if you start with women apparels, you can sell Men Apparels, Accessories, Beauty Products in the same e commerce store. It does not require a different place and set-up.
- With an e commerce store, you can have customers across the countries. This way of doing business gives you a broader perspective for selling goods with international standards.
- The future is very right for the e-commerce industry. A recent survey says that by 2016, People in USA are expected to spend $327 billion per year. So there are no chances for failures if you turn your business online.
There are many platforms to make your online shopping website ranging from Shopify, Joomla, osCommerce, Magento and many more. Among all; Magento has some special features which makes it a leading content management system to build your dream e-commerce website.
1) It is considered best to build a community rich eCommerce website with excellent product management features.
2) You can develop Products-to-categories and Categories-to-categories structure in your online shopping website with Magento
3) Magento supports unlimited products and categories. So it is a feasible solution if you want to build a large eCommerce Website with numerous categories and products.
4) It supports multiple languages and currency. Moreover, you can add special coupons for pre decided products as well.
5) It has fantastic reporting system. You can get instant sales report, product inventory and conversion reports. You can easily track your order with Magento.
6) It has powerful back-end with excellent security features. You can easily take backup and restore data back.
7) You can add, edit, and remove any products anytime. It doesn’t require much time to update new products with detailed description.
These powerful features make it a leading Open source eCommerce platform to build robust eCommerce websites.
Have you even tried Magento for eCommerce Development? How was your experience? Share with us.