This engagement model works for clients who are very much clear about their requirements of the project. The model is preferential by clients who don’t wish to get involved totally in the execution process and would like the hired development company to take full responsibility of the processes.
This engagement model is also one of the most commonly used business model, this is ideal when you want to make sure, you want the estimated costs to be known upfront before investing a dime. The caveat here is that it demands complete clarity and a well-defined scope to provide correct estimates on budget and timeline.
Choose this model if :
- The anticipated duration of the project is low
- Project requirements are unlikely to change
- Project execution is governed by very tight budgetary and financial constraints
- You don’t wish to get involved in the development process and just timely progress updates would be sufficient for you to monitor the project progress.
Our Approach for Fixed Price Model
During the initial phase of interaction, requirements are discussed and we will create the scope of work for you in case you don’t have documented it yourself. We might ask you several questions to clarify the scope and you might end up exchanging several emails or phone calls before there is a final scope document or BRD in place which is good enough to estimate the efforts to develop the project requirements. You might feel too much to invest time with us in defining the scope but the more you work on it and ensure everything is covered the more accurate estimates you will receive.
- Based on finalized business requirements document, a detailed proposal is submitted to the client along with time frame and cost estimate.
- After covering every feature, development team will handle the project as decided and work is started.
- Client is updated about the project progress on regular, weekly or half month basis or as discussed in the initial phase of discussions.
- The design, development, quality assurance and all other project related activities are competently managed, clearly communicated and perfectly delivered.
- On completion of the final deliverable, acceptance testing, deployment, user training and handover is carried out at the client server if required.
- After release, Sun Media Technologies provides post-delivery services, as desired by the clients.
- Clients who believe in this model; can directly go ahead and fill our Request for Quote form and our Sales Team will contact you soon.